The Chapel of Immaculate Conception

The Chapel of Immaculate Conception was built in 1857 in the area of Baška Voda called the Crossroads. At the crossroads, the chapel was built by the Brotherhood of the Immaculate Conception in the memory of Pope’s proclamation of the Immaculate Conception dogma in 1854. During the feast of the Immaculate Conception, which takes place on the first Sunday following St. Nicholas Day, parishioners take part in a procession in which the statue of Our Lady is carried from the church of St. Nicholas back to the chapel.