The Chapel of the Purgatory Souls

The Chapel of the Purgatory Souls was built in 1917. Chapels such as this were traditionally built by Croatian Catholics along the roads and at intersections, usually as an act of vow to God for granted mercy, in peace as well as in times of war. During the construction of water tanks at Rogač, the chapel was relocated from the lower to the upper side of the highway.